- Company established in Taichung, Taiwan.
Welcome to ANNN YANG
- First CNC lathe is developed.
- Awarded the "Selected Product" prize in the "Fifth Machine Tool R&D and Innovative Products Competition" held by the Taiwan Machinery Industry Association.
- Development of a larger lathe bed, measuring 692mm.
- Developed a lathe featuring 3 guide ways.
- Developed vertical milling and turning lathes.
- Developed a lathe featuring 4 guide ways.
- First slant bed lathe developed.
- Annn yang moves to its current headquarters at the modern Feng Zhou High Tech Industrial Park.
- Development of Annn Yang's first auto load robot.
- Annn Yang celebrates its 10,000th lathe sold.
Annn Yang is an active exhibitor at the biennial TIMTOS show in Taipei and advertises regularly in professional hardware magazines and on the internet.
Annn Yang has built a reputation of quality and trust with their client base in Europe, North America and Asia. With sales in over 40 countries worldwide and extensive experience in international law and logistics, Annn Yang has built a solid understanding of the global market and the needs of overseas buyers.
Annn Yang has successfully supplied high precision lathes to such distinguished companies as Siemens, Samsung, INTEK Norway, Air New Zealand and Caterpillar Singapore, helping to market Annn Yang as a global supplier of quality machines.
Annn Yang strives for excellence, and it is this determination that helps the company produce unique machines that far exceed those of its competitors.
- Photo Galleries