With more than 30 year experience, Annn Yang has developed mature leading technology in the world's industry field for metal working. Stable and reliable quality is Annn Yang's company culture and value.
Annn Yang conventional lathe is high quality manual lathe with following features:
- The headstock gears made of Chrom-Molybdenum alloy steel (SCM 21), Carburization hardened, precision ground for smooth and quiet running.
- The spindle is 3 point supported by precision bearings assures long lasting cutting stability. And larger spindle bore available for each model.
- The headstock is a totally enclosed design with oil bath lubrication. A forced lubrication pump delivers oil to contacting surface for excellent lubrication effort.
- The gearbox provides inch/metric threading capacity. It allows accurate cutting of inch and metric threads. A shear pin is fitted for overload protection.
- Extra wide bed is constructed of high tensile Meehanite casting, annealing treated to relieve stress. Bed ways are high frequency heat treated and precision ground. Hardness more than HRC 56.
- Bed-carriage slide way is coated with Turcite-B for less friction and wear, and smooth traverse.
- The bed and base is one piece constructed for maximum rigidity, which avoids vibration and tool chattering when in heavy duty cutting.
- Carriage is heat treated, precision ground to extend its service life.
- Hand and automatic lubricator provides lubrication to longitudinal and cross slide ways.
- The apron has interlock device to prevent feeds and thread cutting motions operation simultaneously.
- Specially designed rapid traverse for efficient longitudinal and cross traverse.
- Extremely rugged tailstock is easy to move. Tailstock quill is hardened and precision ground making it ideal for precision turning and drilling and operations.